Join our Team
Current vacancies exist in suburbs throughout Melbourne & Sydney
For Community Access / Domestic assistance / Personal Care
Work for a company that Cares.
Are you a support worker with a Qualification in Aged/Community, Disability, Nursing/studying towards or do you have relevant industry/life experience? Do you have a passion for helping people stay in their own home? Do you have your own vehicle and a Smart Phone?
We are a respected service provider proudly servicing people with Disabilities and we are looking for Support Workers to join our team.
To be considered for flexible ongoing employment you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- National Police Check issued within the last 12 months.
- An International Police Check, if you have lived overseas for more than 12 months in the last ten years
- Working with Children Check
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificate
- Cert III/IV in Aged Care and/or Disability. Nursing / Studying towards Relevant Industry.
- Current Manual Handling and Infection Control Certificates or willingness to obtain.
- Current Australian Driver’s Licence and a reliable vehicle that is registered and insured.
- Mobile Smart phone with internet access
- Excellent communication skills
- Caring and professional nature
We are a friendly and professional company working hard to meet the individual needs of our customers and provide a fabulous working environment for our employees.
If you would like to join us call 13 44 13, or complete the form below.